"We cannot make good news out of bad practice".
~Edward R. Murrow

Saturday, February 9, 2008

quick clarification

To clarify, if it was not well-explained in the last posting:

I have not moved yet to Anchorage - I believe my departure date will be around the 21st-22nd of February.  I am currently on my return trip to Whitman after spending two and a half days in Anchorage.  I'm sitting in the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport for the second time in four days.

Temperature update in Anchorage: currently 7 degrees, feels like -5 degrees F - Mostly cloudy

Alaska trivia (many of you may already know this one): On October 18, 1867 Alaska officially became the property of the United States. Many Americans called the purchase "Seward's Folly". Come to find out during my trip, "Seward" is pronounced sue-ward. Maybe that one was just me...

No comments: