"We cannot make good news out of bad practice".
~Edward R. Murrow

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Phew!!

My head is currently a never-ending spiral of appointments, things to do, people to call, emails to send, taxes to prepare for, car repairs and on and on.  I've had days in the past where I've felt that there have not been enough hours in the day, but the past three days have been ridiculous. I'm in a mode right now where I just want to crank through everything, get it all done and call it a day. Unfortunately real life is not working that way.  Tying up these loose ends is much more time-consuming than I ever thought.  It's tough because I want to try and kill as many birds with as few stones as possible, as soon as possible....I want to see as many people as I possibly can before I leave, as well as making sure that I am as prepared as possible for this.  Not to mention that on top of this I still have to put in some time at work. 

Time to run for another day of errands, work, phone calls and hopefully quality Jeff time.

Temperature update: it is currently 19 degrees F in Anchorage, cloudy (feels like 11 degrees F - not bad!!)

Alaska trivia: this one technically precedes the trivia from the last posting - In 1867 United States Secretary of State William H. Seward offered Russia $7,200,000, or two cents per acre, for Alaska.

Hours of sleep since Sunday, the 10th: 13 hours

Number of times I used the word "possible(y)": 4....not as many as it sounds based on the second to last sentence of the first paragraph.

No comments: