"We cannot make good news out of bad practice".
~Edward R. Murrow

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A New "Home"

It's been several weeks now since we've arrived at our new "home". Still adjusting on my part - believe I've had culture shock...and continue to have it.

The Emerald State is nice. That's about all I can say about it right now. I haven't experienced enough good things to go on a rave, and I'm not about to talk about how I don't like it, because we haven't been here long enough for me to give it a fair chance.

I'm going to post some videos of our road trip here. There's a lot of them and they are, in a way, meaningless. I've titled them so you can decide if they might be worth your time to watch.

I don't expect everyone to know about our move, so here is a little synopsis:
Scott got a job at KING-TV in Seattle, so we moved.

More to come later - mostly videos I think. I don't really feel like writing. It's probably going to take quite awhile for me to get them all up here, so as always, please be patient - heck it's only been three months since my last post...

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I love you're "little synopsis." It's direct and to the point. Miss you and Scott here in Alaska.